Full course description
One-time, online, 60 minute session
Full Description:Last week’s Executive Order on Combating Antisemitism has received a lot of attention and raised a lot of questions.
- The history of the Executive Order
- How it might change the campus landscape for Jewish students
- How students can make use of the Order
- How partner and other outside organizations may use the Order
- How college administrators may respond to the Order
- Its potential practical impacts on campus
We’ll also try to clear up some of the confusion created by various media accounts.
Background materials that will help inform and frame our discussion will also be available tomorrow on the Hillel Hub.
In early 2020, Hillel U will be organizing a series of calls from different perspectives relating to the questions of Jewish identity that have been stirred by this announcement.
- Tuesday, December 17th, 4:00 - 5:00pm EST / 1:00pm - 2:00 pm PST.
This Course is for:
Participation in all Hillel U offerings should be agreed upon by the participant and their supervisor (unless the participant is a director).
Questions? Please contact HillelU@hillel.orgBy clicking “ENROLL” and completing my enrollment in this course, I am indicating that Hillel International has my permission to record, photograph and videotape session(s) in which I take part, and to make these recordings, photographs, and videos available for subsequent viewing and use. I waive all rights to any compensation or to any privacy rights with respect to the trainings, webinars and conference sessions. Hillel has my permission to utilize these materials in its discretion.