Full course description
One-time, online, 30 minute session
Open Enrollment for fiscal year 2020 liability insurance through Hillel International starts in April! Join us as we review the Hillel International insurance program options for this coming fiscal year, including lower deductibles and expanded coverage options for Directors and Officers (D&O), Employment Practices Liability (EPL), and Data Security coverage packages. This session will explain the scope and features of our new policy options, and walk participants through the enrollment and rollout process. This is an excellent chance to learn more about Hillel International’s insurance resources and to see what this year’s enrollment will entail. This 30 minute info session is designed to empower Hillels to know their options and make informed decisions regarding risk management for the coming year.
This Course is for:
Executive Directors and Office Managers.
- Thursday, April 11th, 12:00pm - 12:30pm EST / 9:00am - 9:30am PST
- Cris De Paola: Director of Administration and Building Operations at Hillel International
- Josh Guzman: Senior Associate, Administration and Building Operations at Hillel International
- David Szerlip: Vice President at Szerlip & Company, Inc.
- David Szerlip has served as Hillel International’s insurance broker for nearly 18 years. David, his firm, and his immediate team brings a wealth of knowledge both of the insurance industry and the coverage history of the Hillel movement.
Participation in all Hillel U offerings should be agreed upon by the participant and their supervisor (unless the participant is a director).
Questions? Please contact HillelU@hillel.org
By clicking “ENROLL” and completing my enrollment in this course, I am indicating that Hillel International has my permission to record, photograph and videotape session(s) in which I take part, and to make these recordings, photographs, and videos available for subsequent viewing and use. I waive all rights to any compensation or to any privacy rights with respect to the trainings, webinars and conference sessions. Hillel has my permission to utilize these materials in its discretion.