Full course description
One-time, online, 60-minute session.
This session will discuss the following:
- Direct response and grassroots fundraising in the current environment
- Historical trends – what happened in the last market crash and lessons learned
- Strategies for digital fundraising and direct mail that integrate coronavirus messaging
- Answering specific questions from field professionals on this topic
This Course is for:
Individuals who are responsible for direct mail, digital fundraising and/or direct response fundraising for their Hillel.
- Wednesday, March 18th, 1:00 - 2:00pm EST / 10:00am - 11:00am PST
Etan Harmelech (Hillel International), Rachel Weiss-Berger (Hillel International), Sarah Osinski (CCAH), and Chris Sedor (CCAH)
Participation in all Hillel U offerings should be agreed upon by the participant and their supervisor (unless the participant is a director).
Questions? Please contact HillelU@hillel.org
By clicking “ENROLL” and completing my enrollment in this course, I am indicating that Hillel International has my permission to record, photograph and videotape session(s) in which I take part, and to make these recordings, photographs, and videos available for subsequent viewing and use. I waive all rights to any compensation or to any privacy rights with respect to the trainings, webinars and conference sessions. Hillel has my permission to utilize these materials at its discretion.