Full course description
When thinking about recruitment for your non-Jewish trips to Israel, it’s important to identify the ideal campus leaders and student organizations for this experience. This session will help you learn how to identify the ideal candidates and mobilize Jewish students to help in the process. Topics will include:
- Campus Mapping – How do you identify the ideal communities for this trip? Who are the ideal candidates that can help deepen relationships on campus?
- Establishing a recruitment team – Pre-Trip Orientations – What kind of education can you provide to students to best frame and prepare them for the trip? What are some best practices for sharing this information?
- During the Trip – Best practices for framing the itinerary during the trip and how can you create an open space for meaningful conversations.
- Post-Trip Education – How to discuss your campus dynamics and potential pathways for continued engagement while still on the trip? What opportunities are available to students post-trip?
This session is for:
Hillel professionals responsible for recruitment for Israel trips for non-Jewish students.
This session takes place:
- Tuesday, September 24th 1:30pm - 2:30pm EST / 10:30am - 11:30am PST
Facilitator: Michael Kagan, Senior Program Coordinator, Center for Community Outreach
By clicking “ENROLL” and completing my enrollment in this course, I am indicating that Hillel International has my permission to record, photograph and videotape session(s) in which I take part, and to make these recordings, photographs, and videos available for subsequent viewing and use. I waive all rights to any compensation or to any privacy rights with respect to the trainings, webinars and conference sessions. Hillel has my permission to utilize these materials in its discretion.